- ISBN: 84-662-0553-5. 2002.
- 248 págs. 24 x 25 cm.
- Ilustrado en color.
- Encuadernación en cartoné y sobrecubierta plastificada en color.
- Publisher: Montagud Reference: L178
- 3 days* FREE!*
- We deliver your order in 3 days if it's requested in a working day.
- The shipment is free for Spain. We've special shipment fees for some products applicable to some countries.
- Add this product to your cart and log in so we can accurately calculate the shipment cost.
- Price:55.00 €33.50 €
- Units Add to cart
Eight great professionals of patisserie: Oriol Balaguer, Ramon Morató, Miguel Sierra, Isaac Balaguer, Carlos Mampel, Abraham Balaguer, Abraham Palomeque, and David Pallas offer a wide spectrum of the new era of professionals, already considered masters in their field. These acclaimed pastry chefs are a perfect example of the high level of professionalism enjoyed in patisserie today and a clear demonstration of the art and technique of the new generation. The New Generation in Pastry covers a wide selection of new offerings in desserts and pastry, ranging from boutique patisserie to restaurant desserts.