- Tapa dura
- 290 x 214 mm
- 448 pp
- 1000 ilustraciones a color
- ISBN-13: 9780714859750. ISBN-10: 0714859753
- Publisher: Phaidon Reference: G519
- 3 days* FREE!*
- We deliver your order in 3 days if it's requested in a working day.
- The shipment is free for Spain. We've special shipment fees for some products applicable to some countries.
- Add this product to your cart and log in so we can accurately calculate the shipment cost.
- Price:49.95 €
10 of the best chefs of today reveal who the 100 chefs of tomorrow will be Provides unique insights into the incredible variety of culinary talent working today in places as diverse as Paris, Copenhagen, Kyoto, New Orleans, Bilbao, and Beijing. Includes menus and recipes from each emerging chef, all illustrated in full colour alongside images of their kitchens and restaurants. The first food book of its kind, Coco is an invaluable cookbook and a unique overview of contemporary gastronomy.